Social Media and Marketing Intern Wanted
ICNY Sport is seeking an NYC-based and qualified social media and marketing intern to join our team for Spring-Summer 2016. This listing is for an intern who is keen and able to create visual and written content. This person would report directly to the Marketing Director. We are looking for content creators and story tellers to help carry our brand vision on our social media channels (including Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter). He or she should have a portfolio containing a mix of fashion/editorial/portrait based photography and also be able to provide writing examples (photo captions, blog posts, etc). This role requires an entrepreneureal spirit, a professional attitude, and ability to adapt to change.
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurship aspirations
- Experience in managing social media preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Social Media Platforms (IE – Instagram, Snapchat)
- Adobe Suite, HTML/CSS, Graphic Design experience a plus.
- Maintain consistent content across all online marketing
- Assist with maintenance of all social media platforms
- Stay up to date with social media and marketing calendar
- Create consistent and engaging Snapchat stories to promote the brand
- Communicate and connect with brand audiences
- Perform outreach for potential ambassadors and partners
- Update website with relevant content regularly as directed
By the End of This Training the Intern Will Have Learned To:
- Manage a marketing and social media calendar
- Campaign strategy and creation
- Project management skills
Length Requirement and Credit Specifications:
The position is open with a minimum length of 12 weeks, 15-30 hours a week. This position is unpaid and open to students and non-students yearning to explore the inner workings of an up-and-coming fashion brand. College interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Details dependent on college advisor.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND ANY ADDITIONAL RESOURCES RESOURCES TO: ANGELO-AT-ICNYSPORT.COM.