Photography/Video Intern Wanted
ICNY Sport is seeking an NYC-based qualified intern with a passion for content creation, photography, and video to join our team for Spring-Summer 2016.
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurship aspirations
- Take product and editorial photography
- Edit quick short videos with self-owned hardware and software
- Proficient in Photoshop and Premier/Final Cut Pro
- Candidate must have his or her own equipment including cameras, software, and computer
- Providing weekly photo and video content for social media calendar
- Work with marketing department on creating new and future campaigns
- Edit photos and videos
By the End of This Training the Intern Will Have Learned To:
- Participate to be a big part of a small team
- Carry brand vision through still and moving imagery
Length Requirement and Credit Specifications:
The position is open with a minimum length of 12 weeks, 15-30 hours a week. This position is unpaid and open to students and non-students yearning to explore the inner workings of an up-and-coming fashion brand. College interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Details dependent on college advisor.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND PORTFOLIO TO: ANGELO-AT-ICNYSPORT.COM.