E-commerce and Logistics Intern Wanted
ICNY Sport is seeking an NYC-based qualified e-commerce intern to join our team for Spring-Summer 2016.
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurship aspirations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams and/or departments
- Inventory management experience
- Experience with E-Commerce Platforms (IE – Shopify, Magento, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Adobe Suite, HTML/CSS, Graphic Design experience a plus.
- Assist in updating physical and systematic inventory
- Process online orders at a timely manner to ensure a great customer
- Communicate regularly with shipping warehouses to ensure inventory and
orders are up to date
- Providing excellent customer service via support e-mails in a timely
- Update all e-commerce platforms as needed
By the End of This Training the Intern Will Have Learned To:
- Participate to be a big part of a small team
- Manage logistics and operations in a small business environment
- Project management skills
Length Requirement and Credit Specifications:
The position is open with a minimum length of 12 weeks, 15-30 hours a week. This position is unpaid and open to students and non-students yearning to explore the inner workings of an up-and-coming fashion brand. College interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Details dependent on college advisor.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND ANY ADDITIONAL RESOURCES RESOURCES TO: ANGELO-AT-ICNYSPORT.COM.